Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wondering..

I'm anxiously awaiting the letter in the mail letting me know when we're doing this fetal assessment thing so I can find out if I'm on bedrest for the next 5 months or not. I know it has to be before Oct 14th because that's when my next OB appt is, and she will tell me then what we're going to do. I'm a little nervous about being on bedrest (possibly) with a toddler.. This should be interesting. I'm sure we'll get through it if that is the case. Any suggestions for books to read?? I love books, and if I'm stuck in bed for months I'm going to do need something to do.

I'm also worried about missing Halloween.. If I'm on bedrest I wonder if I can sit in the car while C takes Skyler out for Halloween.. We're mostly driving to and from people's houses that we know (friends and family). Otherwise that's going to suck.

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

It's pretty unlikely that you will wind up on bed rest until there's a reason. You will have more frequent checks to measure the length of your cervix.

If it gets below 4cm then they will need to look at other options.

Stacie said...

I don't know anything about bedrest, but I certainly hope you won't have to be on it.

I can't even imagine how the heck that would all work when you have a toddler to care for.

Either way, you'll work through it.

Plan for the worst - hope for the best.

Azaera said...

Thanks Mrs. Spit! It's good to know this info. She also talked about doing progesterone. That's probably not until later too then right?