Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

A work in progress. Skyler is helping by taking a nap on the pieces I just cut.

The (almost) finished project

All it needs is a zipper. And it looks so much cuter on him than on the floor! Haha I took a couple pics of him trying on the hoodie, but he was tired so they're mostly shots of him lying on the floor trying to nap in it. I put him to bed, I'll have to get pictures of him wearing it tomorrow. For something I made entirely myself including the pattern (but not the actual fabric as my lovely husband points out) it's not too shabby.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Love love love it! You're so creative and talented! I can't wait to see pictures of Sky wearing it. : )

Mrs. Spit said...

Holy cow - not too shabby.

you're great! (What about a bunting bag for the new babe? or, in a fit irony, a nursing cover for you?)