Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter Cold

Ugh I have this terrible headcold. Worst of all it came prepackaged with a killer sore throat which is my most hated part of any cold. And my head is so unbelievably stuffed up that it won't stop pounding. The most sleep I get at any one period is about an hour. All night long it's sleep an hour, wake up, cough, blow my nose, etc etc, finally fall back asleep and then wake up again. Poor little Skyler has it too, but he seems to be faring better than I am thankfully.

Here's hoping it goes away in time for next week. We're having our winter solstice celebration on the 21st of course and we're hosting it like usual. So there's lots of planning and baking/cooking to be done. I'm making a chocolate trifle. And I better be able to taste it.

We ordered a case of size one diapers a couple days ago in anticipation of this little ones arrival. I know we still have a couple months to go, but if this baby is impatient as the last one I don't want to be caught off guard. So as we were putting away some things in the storage room I guess we ran out of room because C put Skyler's rear-facing infant car sear on the floor in the hallway. Today while C was sewing some new curtains for Skyler's room I wandered down the hallway to see what Sky was up to, and I found him curled up in the baby's carseat. Too cute.


And an extremely rare shot of him wearing his glasses.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Oh, you poor thing. I'm so sorry to hear that you're so sick :( I hope you start to feel better soon.

Laney just saw the pictures of Sky and asked me, "Is that my baby?"

He looks so adorable in his glasses.