Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Week

And it has now been a week of early labour. I have an OB appt tomorrow so I am thinking she will probably want to start pitocin or something.. Sigh. I was really hoping to do this without medical interventions. Also today I am 38 weeks along so there's pretty much no way they can make me give birth in the high risk area as fas as I know.

On the bright side apparently my package is being delivered today according to the Canada Post website. For the first time I ordered some clothes online for Skyler. None of his shirts fit him anymore, he's still wearing 6 month pants because he has short legs and a skinny waist, but his top half is 12-18 months and sometimes 18-24. So I ordered him a bunch of clothes on sale from Ol.d N.avy because we had a gift card. I'm really hoping we'll be home when it's delivered. I also ordered a onesie for the babe who is not here yet. Guess his onesie is going to arrive before he does.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow, I don't even know how you're dealing with a week's worth of early labor. Hopefully you'll get some good news at tomorrow's OB appointment.

LitterOf2 said...

I'm so glad you updated because I've been worried sick about how things were going. I say to do whatever it takes to get that baby out safely... But that's easy for me to say since I'm not the one who has been going through hell this past week. I hope your tiny one is still moving and kicking regularly, right? I can't wait to hear updates and to see the big bro in his new clothing!

Stacie said...

You poor thing! I am so glad you updated! I wondered how you were doing. Hope your OB is able to help you tomorrow. Hugs!

jennohara said...

I've been waiting for an update, but not like this! Darnit!
I hope your appt went well!