Monday, February 7, 2011

Wrap


Skyler and I trying out the new wrap! Despite the look on his face he actually really likes it. When I took him out of it he got really mad and started crying for "up" and "zing" (which is how he says sling). It looks a little funny mainly because of my huge belly, but it fits nicely and it spreads the weight evenly so I'm not even killing my body carrying him around. And yes I am gigantic! But it's all in my tummy now, I don't feel like I have as much flab in the rest of my body anymore. I've been working out every day since I got the stationary bike. I love it! Probably the best $100 I spent on my own fitness ever. Even if I don't lose a ton of weight or anything at least I know my heart is in better shape with all the cardio I'm doing.

Oh and there's only one more week before I'm no longer considered high risk! I'm excited.

4 comments:

Ashley's Mom said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment about my new site (ustooplease.com). I would love to see it expanded to other areas. If you or anyone else would like to have a similar site in your area, I will be glad to share all my website code, graphics, stationary design, etc.

Deborah (Ashley's Mom)

LuckyOnce said...

You're right, he lookes UN-Thrilled to be there. lol It's very cute though. :)

Azaera said...

Lol I have a picture of him smiling, but the look on my face is ridiculous.

Ya Chun said...

yay!