Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blarg

I've been meaning to write a blog entry like every day I swear, but being back at work now I don't seem to have the time to do even the simple things anymore. Don't get me wrong I love taking care of the kids, that hasn't changed, but I am starting to realize that I just can't do these hours for much longer. I miss my own kid, and I'm too exhausted by the end of the day to be of any use to anyone even myself. Here's hoping tomorrow goes by quickly and that everyone out there in blogland is doing well.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

TGIF, right? I just love when Fridays roll around so I can slow down and enjoy the boys.

Ashley's Mom said...

I hope you have a great weekend with your beautiful family!

Stacie said...

I'm impressed that you have something to say every day, hehe.

I hope that things slow down soon.

Have a great weekend!

LuckyOnce said...

Hang in there, kiddo. I'm sure that there are probably good days and bad days, but it definitely sounds like it's a rough time for you. I'm sorry.

Corrie Howe said...

I love "blarg." Is that a Canadian word? It's a word on one of the cartoons the kids watch.