Monday, February 8, 2010

Positive Change

C got a new job! He's working 3pm to 11pm every night now starting in two weeks. The best part is it's his old boss who used to be an assistant manager at the place he worked before. Now she has her own business and is hiring him. Yay! But the best part is that my shift overlaps with his. So I told my boss today that I have to change my availability. I can no longer work past 1:30. I am ecstatic. I get to have the entire afternoon every day with my baby!! I'm so happy. I feel like a weight has been lifted from me. I just had to share that with you.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

YAY! That is great news!!! And, congratulations to C for the new job.

Thank you for sharing the good news :)

Corrie Howe said...

Congratulations. I know this is a weight off your shoulder. I pray that you'll still have quality time with your husband too.

Unknown said...

That is great news, happy for all three of you.

LuckyOnce said...

That's great news about C's new job. I'm so glad that you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and things are starting to get a little easier with your schedules.

Ashley's Mom said...

That is so wonderful! There is nothing better than spending time with our children!

Poppy said...

Woot!!! So happy for you! I know how much you wanted more time with Skylar. And of course I'm sure the hubby is feeling super about having a job again!