Saturday, November 7, 2009

My First Lesson Plan

I just made my first ever lesson plan for the week. Monday and Tuesday we'll be talking about blindness and Braille, Wednesday is Remembrance Day, and then Thursday and Friday we'll be doing deafness and ASL. My supervisor already approved my lesson plan, I just have to put it into action. I'm glad we have wednesday off. I wanted to go visit my papa in the cemetery since he was in both the second world war and in the korean war, but I think the military section at the cemetery will be too busy, especially since he is buried in the largest cemetery in the city with the largest military section. So I think we may go this weekend to bring him his poppies like we do every year. I wish I had more to write about, I just can't think right now.

1 comment:

Corrie Howe said...

Congrats on the approval of your lesson plan. How was the visit to your granfather's grave?