Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yeah, I Don't Know

I know, my blog looks weird now. Not sure what happened, but the template I was using before is no longer hosted by photobucket or something like that so it stopped working. I just quickly chose something different last night when I noticed what happened and since I'm still not quite awake yet I'm not going to mess with it too much yet. I'm not sure why I'm up so early, I'm still really tired and Skyler's not even awake yet. It seems every morning I wake up super early and sneeze a hundred times before I can go back to sleep, and this morning I still haven't gone back to sleep yet. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what's going on with the weird background. I'm going to try to go back to sleep now.

1 comment:

teacher said...

Hi! I'm a new reader, but saw something on another blog that may address your background problem. It's on:
http://thebatesmotel3.blogspot.com/
and explained what you would need to do.
Hope it helps!