Friday, August 15, 2008

I'd Like to Trade

Is there some sort of exchange program going on? Where do I hand in this nasal/breathing thing and get a new symptom. I think I'm done with this one, I'd like vomiting my brains out instead.

So it's progressed into a full blown asthma attack today. I'm not sure what it's from, if it's just from my sinuses (doubtful) or more the result of a myriad of triggers such as dust, pet dander, and cigarette smoke that I was exposed to yesterday. I haven't had an asthma attack in about 4 or 5 years. Which means I haven't bothered to get any ventolin. Which I'm not sure if I should be taking that while pregnant anyway. So the point is moot I guess.

So right now lets see, I cannot breathe through my nose, I cannot smell, cannot taste, headache, ears are plugged, and uncontrollable wheezing and coughing and hacking up phlegm. Right now I can handle it, and I am hoping it will go away, but if it doesn't I will go to the ER. Obviously. Ugh, and after a day like yesterday... Chuck was right I shouldn't have said things can't get any worse.

By the way I should have mentioned in my last post that I have been using a neti pot. It doesn't seem to do much for me. It goes in the one side and my head is tilted down and to the side as much as possible and it just seems to hit a brick wall of snot in the middle and pour down my throat or into my ear. Sometimes it'll go all the way through and then one of my sinuses will be clear for maybe an hour tops. The other one is always stuffed. I can never have both clear at once.

Seriously who do I see to trade this in. I like vomiting. In fact I projectile vomited in my bosses bathroom once. Right now it sounds a lot easier than this whole breathing thing.. :( (yeah I know some of you are probably ready to club me to death for that one. I apologize I'm not getting much oxygen to my brain at the moment)

1 comment:

Awake said...

Man that sounds awful. Hope it clears up soon. Breathing is definately good.