Monday, July 27, 2009

At The Waterpark

Yesterday we met some friends at the waterpark, it was fun. Skyler didn't like standing in the water, it was a bit too cold for him I think, but I held him and stood under one of the sprayers that had a mist-like setting and he loved it. Maybe he'll enjoy taking a shower? Anyway he absolutely refused to go to bed last night. And he wasn't even cranky. But nothing I did worked, normally he takes his bath and his breast and then bed and he's out like a light. Last night, he would not have it. He refused to sleep under any circumstances. He wanted to play! After about two hours of trying to get him to sleep we finally said that's it, and put him in the exersaucer. He was one happy baby. Talking, laughing, playing. At midnight we put him to bed again. And again he wouldn't have it. So Chuck took him to the living room and put him in the swing. He slept for 9 and a half hours straight!! He didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning. I'm amazed!! I feel alive again, I slept a whole night. Anyway, without further ado, the baby you've all been waiting to see.







3 comments:

CLC said...

He is sooo cute! What a great shot of the two of you!

LuckyOnce said...

Cutie!!

D used to sleep like a bear when we put him in the swing after those days of "nothing else is working." I definitely don't regret the money spent on that one. (He loved the Exersaucer too!)

Stacie said...

Ughh, I have been having the same issues with Laney not wanting to go to sleep at night either. She's not cranky on those nights either.

I keep wondering if it's possible for Sky to get any cuter! And he does. He looks like you!