Saturday, July 18, 2009

Marching On

My cold is finally coming to an end, and hopefully Skyler's will be done with soon too. I hate having to stress dose him. Especially because we started the first stress dose at 5:30pm and they have to be 12 hours apart, so can you guess who is up every morning at 5:30 to give little one his drugs? Of course I would go to the ends of the earth and back for him, it's just that when you sleep 2 hours a night and you're sick and have to work in the morning, getting up at 5:30 sucks. Especially when he decides that hey we're awake so let's play mommy!

So N's family is gone at the end of next week, and she said they may not need me on Monday & Tuesday, so essentially I have 3 days left with her. It's kind of crazy that's drawing to a close. I don't know what to do with myself. I made them a slideshow of her growing up that I'm going to give them next week before they leave. Watching it the other day made me cry. Haha I'm such a sap.
Ugh this thing with C's family has gone too far, and it's just getting worse. I'm starting to get pissed off. It's affecting C's self esteem. I wish his cousin would just grow up and stop being such a little ****. Feel free to choose any deragatory four letter word you feel like for that one. He's being very immature. I can't stand it.

As for my family well not much new going on there. My dad says my uncle is staying positive and upbeat, and that's encouraging. Doesn't really change what's happening but it's good to have a positive attitude right?

Anyway I know you all need new pics of my little man. So without further delay.
He has the cutest smile ever.
Breakfast time! He normally doesn't wear hats but I put it on for the pic cause it was so cute.


Face off with Theodore Edward Bear. (Also known as Teddy or Ted E. Hardy har har..)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Glad you are feeling better, I hope Skyler is better soon, too.

I have to say I LOVE the pictures. His smile just lights up his face!

Stacie said...

Are you planning on finding another family to nanny for?

Hopefully you can keep in touch with N and her family.

Skyler has an ADORABLE smile. I love it!

Isn't family grand? *insert sarcastic look here*

LuckyOnce said...

LOVE the picture with teddy. :) It must be so hard to be coming to the end of your time with N. Hope it's not too terribly hard on you. It's so nice that you made her family a montage of pictures. I'm sure they'll really appreciate it.