Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

So today has been a really good day. As I can tell no one actually reads this anymore, which is probably a good thing since what I have to say next might upset some people..

Today I got a faint second line on a pregnancy test. And I had spotting on the ninth, a sign of implantation.. chances are I am in a very early stage of pregnancy. Which means there is a chance I could miscarry yet again. The thought of which terrifies me.. Also the other thing could happen.. the baby could survive..

Not to mention according to my calculations.. (and by mine i mean the internet due date calculator that I googled..) This baby would be due on January 17th. The same day I lost Sophie..

Overwhelmed much? I'd say so.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sending you big hugs and positive baby vibes...it's so hard to be optimistic, and so hard not to be.

Hopeful said...

Congrats! I'm holding thumbs for you. I hope everything works out for the best