Sunday, February 1, 2009

6 Things About Me

Thanks for tagging me Never Clever.

The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay here we go

1. I have two metal plates in my arm, that are held together with interlocking screws through my humerous bone. I used to be right handed but while recovering from the surgery I had to learn to use my left hand for most things. I hardly even notice it anymore but I always pick up N with my left hand and carry everything heavy in my left hand. Technically my right arm is reinforced now and the bone is stronger than the one in my left, but because I don't use my right arm the muscle is now weaker. Also this arm with the metal in it has a name. His name is Clancy. Which leads me to the next one..

2. I tend to name inanimate objects, such as my arm and my laptop (Her name is Alexxis in case you were wondering). Though technically I guess the arm moves..

3. I took 3 years of university and was pre law. I majored in English and minored in theatre.

4. My favourite band has always been and always will be Queen.

5. I have worn the same necklace since I was 14 and I never take it off not even to shower. It is in every picture of me where my neck/collarbone area is visible.

6. I've never not had a computer. My dad has been in IT for as long as I can remember. I've had a pc since I was 5 years old. At one point my dad had 7 computers set up in his bedroom, I kid you not.

I have to run off to C's family's baby shower for Sky so I don't have time to tag anyone. So if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

You're welcome for the tag. I love reading random things about people. I think it's so interesting.

I saw your necklace in one of your latest pictures of Sky. At first sight, I thought it was very pretty.

I'm sorry to hear about the metal plates.